Tubes Femmes 17

Cliquez sur l'image pour voir en plus grand 



****************

Création de Quizzy's Creationz
Bravo et merci beaucoup,
Gros bisous

 




 

4 commentaires:

  1. Hello LiliGraph
    Just finished Lost in a Book tag it had become a little bigger but
    used 2 from these georgus tubes in the creation'.
    I placed also one with youre name .
    https://ingridscreationz.blogspot.com/
    Hope you like itt .
    Hugss Ingrid 😘

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. A truly beautiful creation,
      it's magnificent—absolutely stunning,
      Thank you so much for your creation
      Kisses

      Supprimer
    2. Thank you very much LiliGraph
      I am a booklover sins i was 12 and was only to find in bookstores or library's
      So this creation is a lot of myself and the tubes match perfectly to this
      But i have a question do you also make special request kits??

      Hugss Ingrid

      Supprimer
    3. Hi there!

      I don't take orders for kits because, since I'm not an expert, I'd be too afraid of disappointing people :)

      Big hugs!

      Supprimer

😀😁😂😃😄😅😆😇😈😉😊😋😌😍😎😏😐😑😒😓😔😕😖😗😘😙😛😚😜😝😞😟😠😡😢😣😤😥😦😧😨😩😪😫😬😶😵😴😳😲😱😰😯😮😭😷😸😹😺😻😼😽😾😿🙀🙅🙆🙇🙈🙉🙊🙋🙌🙍🙎🙏☝☺✊✋✌❤👀👂👃👄👎👍👌👋👊👉👈👇👆👅👏👐👤👥👦👧👨👩👪👫👵👴👳👲👱👰👯👮👭👬👶👷👸👹👺👻👼👽👾👿💑💏💋💇💆💅💃💂💁💀💓💔💕💖💗💘💙💚💛💜💨💧💦💥💤💣💢💟💞💝💩💪💫💬💭☕🌰🌱🌲🌳🌴🌵🌷🌸🌹🍃🍂🍁🍀🌿🌾🌽🌼🌻🌺🍄🍅🍆🍇🍈🍉🍊🍋🍌🍍🍗🍖🍕🍔🍓🍒🍑🍐🍏🍎🍚🍛🍜🍝🍞🍟🍠🍡🍫🍪🍩🍨🍧🍦🍥🍤🍣🍢🍬🍭🍮🍯🍰🍱🍲🍳🍴🍵🐁🐀🎂🍼🍻🍺🍹🍸🍷🍶🐂🐃🐄🐅🐆🐇🐈🐉🐊🐋🐌🐍🐎🐏🐐🐑🐒🐓🐔🐕🐖🐗🐘🐙🐚🐛🐜🐝🐞🐟🐠🐡🐢🐣🐤🐥🐦🐧🐨🐩🐪🐫🐬🐭🐮🐯🐰🐱🐲🐳🐴🐵🐶🐷🐸🐹🐺🐻🐼🐽🐾⌚⌛⏰⏳☎⚓✂✉✏🎀🎁👑👒👓👔👕👖👗👘👙👚👛👜👝👞👟👠👡👢👣💄💉💊💌💍💎💐💠💡💣💮💰💱💲💳💴💵💶💷💸💹💺💻💼💽💾💿📀📁📂📃📄📅📆📇📈📉📊📋📌📍📎📏📐📑📒📓📔📕📖📗📘📙📚📛📜📝📞📟📠📡📢📣📤📥📦📧📨📩📪📫📬📭📮📯📰📱📲📳📴📵📶📷📹📺📻📼🔋🔌🔍🔎🔏🔐🔑🔒🔔🔔🔕🔖🔗🔦🔧🔨🔩🔪🔫🔬🔭🔭🔮🕐🕑🕚🕙🎃🎄🎅🎆🎇🎈🎉🎊🎋🎌🎍🎎🎏🎐🎑🎒🎓🎠🎡🎢🎣🎤🎥🎦🎧🎨🎩🎪🎫🎬🎭🎮🎯🎰🎱🎲🎳🎴🎵🎶🎷🎸🎹🎺🎻🎼🎽🎾🎿🏀🏁🏂🏃🏄🏆🏇🏈🏉🏊💒♨♻♿⚠⚡⛏⛐⛑⛒⛓⛔⛕⛖⛗⛘⛙⛚⛛⛜⛟⛞⛠⛡⛨⛩⛪⛫⛬⛮⛯⛰⛱⛲⛳⛴⛵⛶⛷⛸⛹⛺⛻⛼⛽⛾⛿✈🏠🏡🏢🏤🏥🏦🏧🏨🏩🏪🏫🏬🏭🏮🏯🏰💈🗻🗼🗼🗽🗾🗿🚀🚁🚂🚃🚄🚅🚆🚇🚈🚉🚊🚋🚌🚍🚎🚏🚐🚑🚒🚓🚔🚕🚖🚗🚘🚚🚙🚛🚜🚝🚞🚟🚠🚡🚢🚣🚤🚥🚦🚧🚨🚩🚪🚫🚬🚭🚮🚯🚰🚱🚲🚳🚴🚵🚶🚷🚸🚹🚺🚻🚼🚽🚾🚿🛀🛁🛂🛃🛄🛅☀☁☃☂☃☄★☆☇☈☉☊☋☌☍☔♈♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓⛄⛅⛆⛇⛈⛎✨🌀🌁🌂🌃🌄🌅🌆🌇🌈🌉🌊🌋🌌🌍🌎🌏🌐🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌙🌚🌛🌜🌝🌞🌟🌠🔥☑✅✒✔✖❌❎❓❔❕❗➕➖➗➰〰💯🔀🔁🔂🔃🔄🔅🔆🔇🔈🔉🔊🔋🔌🔍🔎🔏🔐🔑🔒🔓🔔🔕🔖🔗🔘🔙🔚🔛🔜🔝🔞🔟🔠🔡🔢🔣🔤🔱